A key element about the Elleeplex ReGEN 2.0 is that while so many brands have a “step three” to their services, our step three can be combined into our step two or into our tinting service (because who doesn’t love options right?).
This unique application method allows salons (and their clients) valuable time-saving methods to their services without compromising the clients results, in fact, the results are remarkable!
Professional Use Only.
- After applying the setting lotion (step 2 of the Elleebana lash lift products) and allowing it to process for the allocated time frame, use a dry cue tip to wipe away excess setting lotion then wipe again with a wet cue tip to deactivate the setting lotion.
- Dispense a small portion of the Re-Gen into a dish or glue ring and apply the Elleeplex ReGen to the entire lash line (1-2 mm above the roots to tip of the lashes) and all the way along both eyes. AVOID TOUCHING THE SKIN! You can use an application brush, microbrush or lip brush.
- Allow the Elleeplex ReGen to work for three minutes - you will notice the lashes dropping away from the rods and this is completely fine as the Elleeplex contains water and ingredients which will break down the adhesive. This will also help with your rinse/removal method at the end. If additional nourishment is required application can be left on for up to five minutes.
- Remove excess RE-GEN from the lashes with a dry cue tip and then rinse and bathe the eye area using warm water to remove the silicone rod/shields from the eye and remove the Elleeplex Regen before processing to tint the lashes.
- Elleeplex and Elleevate retail products can still be applied at the end of the service and retailed to clients for home care use also for optimum lash health.