The IPL Master
Principles of Treatment
The Master IPL is the latest generation in IPL phototherapy.
Light energy delivered by the Master IPL is selectively delivered to specific structures in the skin giving amazing results in hair removal, photo rejuvenation and vascular treatments.The Master IPL has a user friendly mode of operation, giving you affordability, results and profits!
Why choose The Master IPL?
- The latest generation in IPL - The Master IPL
- ARTG Number is 152848
- Durable sapphire filters
- Exceptional reliability
- Sensibly priced
- Patent design
- Unique cool tip™ technology
- Large spot size for more efficient treatment of clients
The Master IPL is suitable for:
The removal of unwanted hair
Remove unwanted hair on all parts of the body including legs, underarms, bikini, face, arms and back. In fact, anywhere there’s hair!
Treat broken capillaries, rosacea and thread veins with the Master IPL.
The Master IPL eliminates fine lines and wrinkles, shrinks pores, improves skin texture/elasticity and improves skin tone.
Lighten marks including freckles, sun spots, age spots and face blemishes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What skin types can be treated?
All skin types can be treated from Fitzpatrick 1 to 5.
What is the warranty period?
We provide a 12 month warranty. We will also provide you a replacement Master IPL within 48 hours depending on where you are located in the world in the unlikely event it is required*.
What training do you offer?
A comprehensive training package is included when you purchase your machine including practical and theory components.
What treatments does the machine offer?
Hair removal, vascular therapy, photorejuvenation, and pigmentation.How do I move the machine? The machine is easily portable with lockable wheels for your safety.
Do I qualify for finance?
To find out, simply ask our friendly staff for an application form**.
- Spectrum range: 520-1200mn; 620-1200nm
- Energy density: 10-50 J/cm2
- Pulse sequence: 1.2,3,4,5, pulse adjustable
- Pulse intermissions: 5-60ms
- Pulse width: 2-15ms
- Repeat frequency: 0.3-1 Hz
- Delivery: Sapphire coupling
- Cooling system: Water cooling, forced air cooling and semi-conductor cooling
- Cooling temperature: -4 to 0 degrees Celsius
- Power supply: 220v/50Hz or 110V/60Hz
- Net weight: 44 kilogramsSize: 500mm by 500mm by 980 mm
Why choose Essential Distribution?
- We offer the latest generation in IPL technology - The Master IPL.
- We conduct superior training - Theory and Practical.
- Essential Distribution are leading suppliers of beauty and medical equipment for over 10 years.
- We have spare machines always in stock
- We have a unique spare parts division with 24hr service.
- We give in house service on all our machines reducing warranty delays.
- We have a great after sales support team.
- We are able to offer a range of insurers to help with treatment risk insurance for your business.
- We offer ongoing technical and machine support.
- Your machine is ready today! Start earning NOW!
- We offer exclusive finance options.**
For more information on IPL hair removal please visit www.iplhairremoval.com.au